hank you to everyone who came out to see us at The Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck! It was great talking to all of you and sharing information about where the Hudson Valley Textile Project is headed. We are trying to keep this short n’ sweet, but there are so many people we would like to thank for their extra-efforts & enthusiasm they shared to make the festival such a success!
A very special ‘Thank You’ to:
- Kirsten Kapur / Through the Loops: your ‘Make it Mitts’ pattern was a big hit!
- Lilly Marsh / Lilly Marsh Studios: your woven pieces are beautiful & inspiring.
- Laura Sansone for sharing your extensive research & swatches from The Textile Lab.
- Tammy White / Wing & A Prayer Farm: we could have listened to you all day talking about natural dyes and your farm.
- Paula Kucera / White Barn Farms & Cecilia Tkaczyk / CeCe’s Wool for helping promote the ‘Make It or Take It’ mitts & gloves.
- Chris Marlow / Fiber Craft Studio: the natural dyed yarn colors for the Make-It Mitts are simply gorgeous!
- Heather Gorman / HV Craft Company & the friends of Cornwall Yarn Shop: thanks to all the volunteers for sewing the mitt bags.
- A special Thank You to the NY State wool growers that made it possible for Battenkill Fibers to spin the yarn for the kits.