The Hudson Valley Textile Project is a community of farmers, dyers, millers, designers, makers, distributors, and retailers who have come together to share their knowledge and resources. They also share a concern about environmental and community impacts of mass market clothing and home goods that are often poorly made with synthetic fibers.
To address these concerns and opportunities, the Hudson Valley Textile Project provides education and consumer outreach initiatives with an expected outcome of expanded investment in material and finished goods including apparel, home furnishings and decorative home items sourced and created in the Hudson River Watershed.
Join us as a member for $75/year and get:
- Cross-promotion on social media
- Access to resource contact list
- One Summit Admission – Canceled 2020
- Scheduled training sessions for online presence
- Marketing and branding material for qualifying products
- Access to curated photo library
- Marketplace listing & links
- Access to rotating “Featured Member” profile on HVTP website and social media outlets
- Representation at select craft shows and other venues
Consider becoming a friend of the organization with a suggested donation of $20.00.