The Hudson Valley Textile Project is a community of farmers, dyers, millers, designers, makers, distributors, and retailers who have come together to share their knowledge and resources. They also share a concern about environmental and community impacts of mass market clothing and home goods that are often poorly made with synthetic fibers.
To address these concerns and opportunities, the Hudson Valley Textile Project provides education and consumer outreach initiatives with an expected outcome of expanded investment in material and finished goods including apparel, home furnishings and decorative home items sourced and created in the Hudson River Watershed.
Join us as a member for $75/year and get:
- Cross-promotion on social media
- 1 Free admission to the Summit (additional charges will be applied to cover meals)
- Representation at trade shows, festivals and other events
- Access to resource contact list
- Free registration for members-only educational workshops
- Access to tech support for joining HVTP Member Marketplace web page
- Marketing and point of sale branding materials for qualifying products
- Access to curated professional photo library
- Marketplace listing and links
- Eligible for a HVTP social media takeover for a day.
Consider becoming a friend of the organization with a suggested donation of $20.00.