- This event has passed.
March 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree!
HVTP Annual Meeting, March 11, 2021, 6:30 pm: Via Zoom (HVTP members and all other people interested in fiber in the Hudson Valley invited to attend). A link to register for the meeting will be coming by end of week.
6:30 Informal networking: Catch up with other people involved in textiles in the Hudson Valley
- 2020 HVTP Accomplishments highlights featuring Sheep of the Hudson Valley video series screening and Fabric Comes from Farms fashion program curriculum
- How to Make your Voice heard with NYS Legislature and why it matters for farmers and makers. S3396/A5380 to establish plant and animal fiber in NY Grown and Certified Program and opportunities for a line in 2021 state Ag Budget for sheep and wool marketing and education. Invited: Sen. Rachael May (D, Syracuse) and Assembly Member Donna Lupardo (D, Binghamton). Panelists: HVTP Advisory Council members Diane Kennedy and CeCe Tkaczyk.
- Plans for 2021 HVTP Program of Work
8:15 HVTP Business Meeting (all members asked to participate)
- Election of board members. 2020 year-end financial statement acceptance and approve 2021 budget. Other Business
8:30 HVTP Board meeting (with newly elected board members, all members welcome to attend):
- Election of officers. Other business.
We look forward to seeing you there!